Rumors are running rampant these days about a new 60GB iPod that Apple will be releasing in the next 30-60 days (it’s claimed to already be in production).
New things it has/can do:
- 60GB hard drive (40GB was the previous largest)
- Higher resolution color LCD screen
- iPhoto synchronization for storing photos (I wonder if this means there is a Windows version of iPhoto coming soon like iTunes)?
- Audio/video out (display your pictures on a TV for example)
- $100 more than the previous high-end iPod
If this turns out to be true, I’m getting one, I have the original 1st generation 5GB iPod that could use an upgrade.